Get ready for another piece of fantastic news! We were pretty pleased to hear that our GoFantastic app has received some positive press attention in the Daily Mirror, Evening Standard and Sunday Express recently. Which served the purpose of lifting our spirits and boosting company morale. We’ve also been featured in other newspapers and this only helped to show us all that our efforts haven’t been wasted.
Work on our new app has been taking place for 5 years now and it was last October that we went public, but it’s quickly received eminent attention.
So What is it That the Papers Have Focused on?
- The app makes it quick and easy to book an extensive range of home services in under 30 seconds
- We offer a multitude of ways in which we can make lives simpler such as oven cleaning, pet care, home removals, rubbish clearance and a whole load more
- With our app you can flag recurring appointments as you make them
- When an account is set up it can be linked to a Facebook page
- Our jobs are based on hourly rates and are fairly priced
- By selecting a service, stating an address and approximate property size, along with the preferred date and time for the service you can receive a quote almost instantly
- Special mention was made of our Fantastic Christmas Elves in the Evening Standard. And how our Santa’s little helpers came and cleaned, tidied, shopped, wrapped and delivered presents for plenty of happy Christmas customers.
We couldn’t have asked for a better response to our new GoFantastic app and long may our success continue. However one thing worth mentioning is that we wouldn’t be enjoying the success we enjoy today without the backing of our extended Fantastic family. Rest assured each and every one of you will stay at the top of our list of priorities and together we hope to stay head and shoulders above the competition for many more years to come.
To download our free GoFantastic app, please click the link!