- Fantastic Team
- 4min read
- Published: January 17, 2018
- Views: 630
Fantastic Services – Year in Review 2017
Fantastic Services has grown onwards and upwards in 2017. And we’ve taken everyone who uses our services with us.
Now it’s time to take a step back and think about how far we’ve come in the past year.
Here’s what we’ve really focused on in 2017:
- Adding new services (you can now get locksmiths, childcare and electronics repairs from us)
- Fantastic Club Membership (more than 2000 people have already joined us!)
- Fantastic Referral Program (you can find out how to get money by referring people)
- Fantastic For Business has launched (check it out over at https://business.fantasticservices.com/)
- Real-Time Availability (our GoFantastic app has 44 000 downloads and won a Webit award!)
Fantastic Services 2017 Review by the Numbers
We continue to take a huge amount of satisfaction in the number of people whose lives we manage to make simpler each and every year.
In 2017, a number of our individual services made some stunning achievements. Check them out:[su_divider top=”no” style=”dotted”] [su_list icon=”icon: check-square-o” icon_color=”#ec008c”] [su_note note_color=”#ffffff”]
- Fantastic Gardeners served more than 20 000 gardens! You can also now match the type of project you want with your price range with our new online project gallery.
- Our Pest Control team made over 8700 homes pest-free! You can also now get lots of handy info on different pests through our swish, newly redesigned online pest library and blog.
- The Fantastic Removals squad carried away the competition to become the top ordered service out of our portfolio this year – good work guys! They helped nearly 18 000 people move house, half of whom were tenants.
- The Fantastic Handyman team again built steady progress. 20 000 handymen jobs efficiently completed. Safety hats off to you, fellas!
- Our cleaners once again showed us where it’s at though! More than 230 000 individual regular domestic cleaning jobs done. Over 32 000 homes were readied for inspections and new occupants by our end of tenancy cleaners. Close to 41 000 people reached out to us to get carpet cleaning. That’s not to mention the thousands of people who used our window cleaning, office cleaning, AirBnB cleaning, one off cleaning and oven cleaning options.
Fantastic Services Charity Work
But not all of the work we did this year cost our clients a single penny.
At Fantastic Services, we’re firm believers in giving back to the communities which helped us grow. This year, we managed to:[su_list icon=”icon: check-square-o” icon_color=”#ec008c”] [su_note note_color=”#ffffff”]
- Give back to local schools – the kids at John Burns School got some free help looking after their gardens and a whole bunch of London schools benefited from our free high visibility vest program.
- Work towards a Borough of Culture – Greenwich council wants their borough to become London Borough of Culture. Fantastic Services helped them in their bid by transforming plots of land.
- Get into the Christmas spirit – we gave away another huge real Nordmann fir Christmas tree to the good folks over at Royal Trinity Hospice.
- Do Free DIY for the BBC’s The Big Build – we helped a family get the home they deserved as part of BBC DIY SOS’s The Big Build project.
- Send Aid to Dominica – but perhaps most importantly, we’re continuing to help local South London charity SLAID who are sending aid to the beleaguered Dominican Islands in the wake of Hurricane Maria. You can help them out over at https://dominicafund.com/.
Onwards into a Fantastic 2018!
Thank you to everyone who helped make 2017 a success for us!
If you want to know more about any of the stories or work featured here, don’t hesitate to get in touch. And if you’re looking for ways to make your own life simpler, there’s never been a better time to Go Fantastic!
- Last update: January 18, 2019
Posted in Company Stories
Fantastic Services is your one-stop shop for 25+ professional home cleaning and maintenance services, provided within the UK. Using high-grade equipment that is inaccessible to everyday households, the dedicated service specialists will gladly go the extra mile to turn your home or office into something truly special.