Lauding the app’s ability to help you find a trusted cleaner, gardener, or whichever other home service professional you need in 30 seconds flat, the Express Online‘s piece is one of our favourite features on our handy app yet.
Plus, check out the fantastic title! We like your punning, Express Online. We really like it! Read on for more about what the Express Online thought of the app.
The updated GoFantastic cleaner app has been getting media coverage for some very good reasons.
It lets you:
- Book fast – with same-day and next-day appointments on offer
- Book easy – no more scribbling down times and dates. Book hassle-free within your app
- Book cheap – you can easily see the value you’re getting, and get in on any special deals
And now there isn’t anything around the home that you can’t book using it: cleaning, gardening, handyman and odd job services, pest control… you name it!
How to Get a Trusted Cleaner
It’s trust though that’s often the name of the game when it comes to booking your home cleaning services in London – or anywhere else. And it’s trust that GoFantastic has been built around.
Your cleaning app will help you:
- Trust us – if you have any problems, you can instantly connect with a customer service adviser without even leaving the app.
- Trust your professional – similar to Uber, you’ll be able to see a 5-star rating of what other users have thought about the specific professional that you’ll be hiring. Plus, the higher a professional’s rating, the more likely they are to be the one sent to you.
Get the GoFantastic Cleaning App for Yourself for FREE
This means that no matter which of the two most popular mobile operating systems you’re using – and on what device – you can still get your cleaner booked in under 30 seconds!
To see the Express Online article in full, follow this link.