We really can’t believe the amount of interest there’s been recently in our new GoFantastic app. We only launched it last October but it’s already been featured in several national papers. And we’ve also hit the headlines in today’s Metro newspaper. Now residents all over the capital can read about our new app while travelling to work on the tube. And after reading their positive comments we think that many of them are going to be tempted to give us a go. After all we wouldn’t be given the space in a newspaper if we weren’t doing something right!
The article showed that cash-conscious home owners will be spending nearly £25 billion on home improvements this year, as an alternative to moving house. Top of the jobs that will be undertaken are decorating followed by carpet cleaning. A survey has found that many people will put off some of the repair work needed because they’re lacking in the necessary skills or can’t find a trustworthy expert to come and do it for them.
And guess what the answer was to solve these problems… Our GoFantastic app of course. What were the details that caused them to feature our app?
- All experts are vetted and insured
- More than 40 domestic services can be booked including cleaning, gardening and handymen
- Our Fantastic family has more than 200 vehicles, a 1,200 strong team of experts and we currently operate in 4 counties
- The first booking can be made in under 30 seconds and once a customer’s account has been opened it takes less than that
- Cleaning prices start from only £10 per hour, pretty affordable for London.
One of our happy customers shared with Metro that she particularly enjoys the flexibility of our app that allows her to book a service while travelling home on the train.
So if you’re looking for help with your DIY or need a particular kind of clean give us a call and we’ll be happy to add your name to our list of satisfied customers.
Here is where you can download our free GoFantastic App.