Our blog is a media outlet that regularly publishes Do-It-Yourself content on various topics. Please be mindful of the fact that the information and advice given here are provided by experienced technicians and it aims to illustrate ideas and opinions of industry professionals, who have in-depth knowledge of their respective trade. As a commercial service provider, our intention is to provide you with a helpful point of view that is based on the expertise of said technicians and, should you wish so, to provide you with professional assistance.
Accuracy of information
The information provided on our blog is true and authentic to the best of our knowledge, and as such, it may contain incomplete or/and opinion-based information.
In our capacities stated above, we advise you to:
- Be aware that all our blog content is created for informative purposes only, therefore you should refrain from perceiving it as professional advice, regarding your health, finances, property’s wellbeing or any legal matters;
- Bear in mind that relying on the information provided on our blog is at your own risk, therefore we cannot be held liable for any damages that may incur from your actions;
- Consult with a specialist before you partake in any do-it-yourself activity that may pose such risks;
- Refer to and comply with laws and regulations, relevant to the activity you intend to engage in by relying only on reputable sources sanctioned by the respective authorities;
- Abide by local health and safety laws and regulations.
For further information about using our website, you can refer to the Terms and Conditions page.
Last updated: January 2021